New Purchase = Scratched within half hr

Marguch

Oct 30, 2011
Hey guys!
Just wanted to share my new purchase
I purchased a monogram denim shawl in black and the SA warned me about the fabric pull. I got home and attempted to put it on and my nails accidentally scratched it (i don't even have long nails) and pulled the fabric :sad: :sad: I guess it's bound to happen to all delicate items. I just didn't expect it to happen with half hr of opening it.

Attachments

• monogram denim.jpg
    monogram denim.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,430
It's a lovely shawl, use it and enjoy it. The snags will happen, I ripped a few threads right out of my LV shawl when it caught on the hook and eye of my dress (which husband had failed to do up properly:amazed:) It's incrediably annoying but you can't really stop them from getting thread pulls.

I am sorry this has happened to you!
And so short after unpacking!
This is the reason why I have never bought a denim shawl. On classic monogram shawl the pulls are almost not visible, but denim shawl has two colours, so the pull are visible a lot.
And I would LOVE to have a blue denim shawl, but....

Use the shawl with the pulled thread hidden and enjoy it! It is really pretty!

I feel your pain. I bought the leopard scarf on Sat and was playing around with it as soon as I got home and snagged it right away. I haven't even technically worn it yet!

Don't worry and enjoy your new scarf!!

Oh, hate when stuff like that happens....... but sooner or later, every bag gets a little water stain on it or the corners wear.......every favorite scarf or sweater gets a snag or hole..... and my ultimate favorite , when the new car gets its first scratch or dent :yucky: So sorry this happened to you "right out of the box" though.