New Purchase! Reveal :)

View attachment 2181841View attachment 2181844View attachment 2181846View attachment 2181847

I like the fact that I can remove the chains and use as a clutch comfortably. It fits just a tad less than the chanel woc but it has sufficient compartments. I'll do a comparison pic tml to show the difference between this n the chanel n Dior woc that I hv.

My DH literally just bought me home one in green. You can remove the straps? I love that brown one! How are you liking it so far?

She is a beauty.

Wow, thank you! These pics are very helpful!

Glad to b of help :smile: post a reveal when u get urs!

My DH literally just bought me home one in green. You can remove the straps? I love that brown one! How are you liking it so far?

She is a beauty.

Yes, the straps are removeable, and very simple to do so, hence it works well as a wallet. I am using her as my primary wallet now. She fits inside my medium lily and I bring her out for lunch - can fit tissue n Hp n mint. And she is holding up real well :smile: love her!

Glad to b of help :smile: post a reveal when u get urs!

Yes, the straps are removeable, and very simple to do so, hence it works well as a wallet. I am using her as my primary wallet now. She fits inside my medium lily and I bring her out for lunch - can fit tissue n Hp n mint. And she is holding up real well :smile: love her!

Thank you! I figured as much but the chains would not budge. I was afraid to give it a good tug. I love her!!! So excited!! :smile:

Oh and the pics are up under the thread "DH went to London". :smile:. I love yours. I have a black and gold wallet and she has held up so well. :smile:

Gorgeous, Blinkie! Some very good convincing tactics used on hubby there! ;)

These are handy little clutches indeed! I had bought the Valentine's one but decided the colour wasn't for me, as I wear far too much pink and have other accessories I use in my bag that are pink (cosmetic bag and card holder are both pink!) but it was gorgeous - I just didn't think it through properly! My inhaler and my blackberry could fit into it easily. I would defintely buy one in a different colour, it's a wallet, clutch, little bag all in one!

These are handy little clutches indeed! I had bought the Valentine's one but decided the colour wasn't for me, as I wear far too much pink and have other accessories I use in my bag that are pink (cosmetic bag and card holder are both pink!) but it was gorgeous - I just didn't think it through properly! My inhaler and my blackberry could fit into it easily. I would defintely buy one in a different colour, it's a wallet, clutch, little bag all in one!
Too much pink? I do not think that is possible.. ;) Color in so nice in a world of black and gray..

Thanks Cupcake...Hubby is quite smart though...he says its a bag, not a wallet lol! Hence, I have to be on a longer ban though. Hope he's bad at counting the months :smile: I'm actually looking out for another...dying to catch one in Slate Blue :biggrin:..but i do need another excuse if I am getting that!

Thank you! I figured as much but the chains would not budge. I was afraid to give it a good tug. I love her!!! So excited!! :smile:

Oh and the pics are up under the thread "DH went to London". :smile:. I love yours. I have a black and gold wallet and she has held up so well. :smile:

I saw urs and love the colour!!! Pistachio is such a great pop of colour! Your DH is so good to you, unlike mine who says he'll never waste his money on luxury items.

I saw urs and love the colour!!! Pistachio is such a great pop of colour! Your DH is so good to you, unlike mine who says he'll never waste his money on luxury items.

Awwwww. Lol. I was surprised myself. Lucky for me my DH loves high end items. He is a musician as a hobby and has all the good gear so he totally gets it. The price tags on his stuff never even bother me anymore. I learned high quality equals high dollars. Ahhh the joys of the finer things in life. They are worth saving for.

There is a slate blue? I have not yet seen it. I also love that mint green with the flower postal lock.