New Purchase! Reveal :)

Bag twins! Congratulations, I got this because I also loved the WOC idea. I bought this wallet almost a year ago now and she's still gorgeous. A real hard worker and I've yet to find anything else that could surpass her!

Bag twins! Congratulations, I got this because I also loved the WOC idea. I bought this wallet almost a year ago now and she's still gorgeous. A real hard worker and I've yet to find anything else that could surpass her!

Yay! Bag twins! Glad to find someone who has this as well! Wat colour did you get? I used her for the last 5 days straight and totally love her! She can hold just the right amt of things :smile:

Yay! Bag twins! Glad to find someone who has this as well! Wat colour did you get? I used her for the last 5 days straight and totally love her! She can hold just the right amt of things :smile:
In the deer brown as well :smile: I was afraid the light colour would mark and scratch easily but no problems whatsoever and I've basically been using her daily! If I'd waited until this year to buy one I'd have bought the slate blue in a heartbeat. I may still get that slate blue one because the colour is so gorgeous.

In the deer brown as well :smile: I was afraid the light colour would mark and scratch easily but no problems whatsoever and I've basically been using her daily! If I'd waited until this year to buy one I'd have bought the slate blue in a heartbeat. I may still get that slate blue one because the colour is so gorgeous.

Omg! We have the same taste! Slate blue is all sold out in my local boutique else I would hv gotten that in a heartbeat! That said, I'm happy with this deer brown, just the right shade n I love her delicious smell!:smile: