New Purchase! Reveal :)

Congrats!! I am so in love with this wallet on chain.

Do you find the wallet part big an bulky? I'm in need of a new wallet and was considering this, but i'd mostly use it as an actually wallet in my bag an use the chain for nights or if I need to run a quick errand etc.

Thanks in advance for your help ;)

Congrats!! I am so in love with this wallet on chain.

Do you find the wallet part big an bulky? I'm in need of a new wallet and was considering this, but i'd mostly use it as an actually wallet in my bag an use the chain for nights or if I need to run a quick errand etc.

Thanks in advance for your help ;)

It is definitely bulky compared to other wallets. However, because I love the idea of it being a wallet and clutch - all in 1. The ladies over the Chanel thread are all rather crazy about the wallet-on-chain concept, and it's hardly talked about over here. The only difference between the Chanel WOC and the Mulberry one is the removeable chain straps, which is def a plus point! After removing the chain strap on this beauty, she is so lightweight! and I can put into my medium lily with ease! During lunch, I slip in a tissue pack + phone and I'm ready to go!

As promised, here are some comparison pics between the chanel, Dior n mulberry wallet on chain. Of the 3, the largest is the Dior. However, interior wise, the Dior has the least compartments. Chanel is the most similar!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1368669607.669710.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1368669638.970018.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1368669673.619893.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1368669694.586469.jpg

I can fit the following into the mulberry:
1. Tissue
2. Bottega card holder
3. Key pouch
4. Mints

Once I fit all 4, I can't fit in my iPhone 5. However, for the Dior n Chanel, I can fit all 4 + iPhone 5
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1368669853.003185.jpg