New purchase just arrived!!!

ShireeC

Nov 13, 2015
I have only been buying Louis Vuitton for around 3 years, I was all about Coach when I was younger. I bought an old Speedy 25 off Craigslist and the poor thing, had holes and was so beat up!!! BUT that’s where my addiction started. Since then, I only (for the most part) buy brand new. I’ve been contemplating a Saint Germain BB for the last few months but they’re hard to find new and of course, I wanted the studded Gris which is discontinued. While browsing a Facebook group a couple of days ago, I found a post for one, located in my state for an amazing price!! I still hesitated, but bit the bullet and purchased it. The bag arrived today, packaged so nicely in its box and dust bag, and the bag looks BRAND NEW!! The embossing is beautiful and with the exception of some scratching on the front lock, there is not a spot on it. She even smells brand new!!! It’s the perfect size for me, fits everything I need for errands, dinner etc. when I don’t want to carry a larger bag. I’m so excited, I had to share my excitement!!! Here she is-