New purchase...in love with the artsy!

Jun 24, 2008
Well I have the ponthieu that I absolutely adore, and I decided I really needed something bigger for an upcoming vacation. I have two children so I need coloring books etc on the airplane for the toddlers. Sooooo I stopped by and fell in love with the artsy! I know people find it heavy but I’ve loaded it up and it doesn’t seem to heavy for me. I tried to like the neverfull but I just couldn’t. I’m not a monogram person. Soo, I bought the marine (navy colored) leather! And I love silk scarves ties on, so I picked up the new garden one in grey and blue. It’s different, but I love it!

Reactions: LemonDrop
Beautiful! My favorite LV bag! You deserve an award; I refuse to travel with the leather version of this bag. Way too heavy for me. That's where the GM Neverfull comes in! But I love it for daily ins and outs around town. :smile:

Reactions: Jeweledrose
Beautiful! My favorite LV bag! You deserve an award; I refuse to travel with the leather version of this bag. Way too heavy for me. That's where the GM Neverfull comes in! But I love it for daily ins and outs around town. :smile:

Well I’m going to find out!! Lol. I haven’t taken it yet but it doesn’t seem super heavy to me. He showed me the monogram artsy and the neverfull. I wanted and tried to like them, but I’m just not a monogram person. Soooo I went with what I loved. Hopefully I don’t regret! :smile: we shall see

Reactions: OCMomof3