New purchase - Gustto Sabuca, caramel

1. just bought one today - should be in the mail today. i will post pictures when it comes. in the meantime, does anyone have any complaints or compliments for gustto, in general, or the sabuca, in particular? i find this time between ordering and receiving most nerve racking - i usually spend it "stalking" the bag i just ordered. part of the fun, i guess, though, i do wish i could just find these bags in person and skip all the anxiety.

2. I don't have any experience with Gustto bags but I love how they look! Have been considering ordering one myself. Please post pics when it comes, would love to see it!

3. I have two gustto bags and they're great! The leather is very nice! Make sure you post some pics!

4. got it - will post pictures on monday right before i send it back. definately not worth the $625. rather blah.

5. here you go. I am not keeping this bag, but someone might like it better than I did. I ordered it at JCMadison - great customer service, fast shipping, and so far, no hassle returns.

front exterior pocket.jpg front view.jpg interior lining.jpg on.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice