New purchase caused Fuschia Mabel dilemma

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Firstly, please don't brand me a 'traitor'. My recent purchase is a Chloe Saskia which I have been after for a while however she leaves me with a dilemma.

I don't know if I can justify keeping both Saskia and Fuschia Mabel.

Let me know your thoughts on the colours. Both suit my pinky/purply requirement for my wardrobe.

Honest opinions please....can I justify keeping 2 bags of a similar colour (I know the styles are totally different but both will be worn with the same outfits).

Attachments

numnut

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
If only!
I'm a traitor too then! Love the Chloe - I'm afraid the fuschia mabel will have to go! (unless you have one for Summer and one for Winter? Mable Summer, Chloe Winter - leather looks heavier?)

etalb1111

Aug 6, 2007
London
i'm a mabel fanatic but i must say the colour of the saskia is really nice - maybe the mabel should go!! ahhhh

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Lovely bag Tiree! I like numnut's suggestion of keeping both, Chloe for winter as it's a darker shade and the leather looks heavier, and Mabel for summer.

Oct 26, 2008
I hate to say it, but I love the Chloe bag too! And since you've been looking for one for sometime, I would stick with that one. You do have that lovely denim Mabel...

May 7, 2007
I can't believe I'm saying this (especially on a Mulberry forum) but I would have to say keep the Chloe - and in fact - where can I get one?????

May 7, 2007
Oh god - now I'm thinking of getting one of those too.

I shouldn't talk about this on this forum so I'll PM you tireebabe.

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Sorry to be defiant but I like the colour and style of the Mabel much more than the Saskia so I would keep that one (or both).

roxanne oak

Jan 18, 2009
as you've already got a denim mabel and want a black one also - let the fusia mabel go... however you have 5 oak bags - with roxanne and rosemary being really sim and the ledbury and bayswater with the same style... so sod it keep them both!! although similar the chloe looks more casual with the gloss finish...