NEW PURCHASE: BJ KELLY @ bellagio!!!

lovehermes said:
Hi Peanutbabycakes!! Wow!! Your Kelly sounds beautiful!!
Love to meet you when you are in Michigan! I'm sure Jag would too!
Let us know if you can meet.

aaaw, u girls sound like soo much fun!!!! i'll update my travel plans a week or so b4 i leave.

Michigan? Where in Michigan? Ann Arbor reprezenting here!

Also, congratulations on your new Kelly! I can't wait to see the photos, or see you walking around Somerset with it!

peanutbabycakes said:
thanks to all u lovely ladies for the warm wishes!! i feel so special now.... :girlsigh: my SA's name is francine. all the SA's i met were actually very nice though. there's a cute lil older asian SA with short hair (forgot her name) who's very nice too. my SA, francine, was suuuuuuuuuper nice and was very patient with me. after i bought the kelly, i kept coming back to the store several times to ask her to bring it back out for me to look at (touch, feel, smell, adore...) bc i had missed it sooo much!!! LOL!!! of course, i dragged hubby with me each time to remind him what it takes to make me happy! unfortunately, he thought i was only "psycho"! :nuts: PSYCHO HAPPY IS MORE LIKE IT!!!!! :nuts: :nuts: reason why i had it shipped to michigan was to avoid paying an extra $430 for the tax. unfortunately, i don't live in michigan anymore. my parents do and i won't be visiting them till end of this month. so miss kelly and i won't be reunited till 3 weeks from now. :crybaby: oh well.....

BTW: in case u all did not see my thread in the celebrity section, i saw bradd pitt at the vegas airport yesterday!!!! what a great way to end my vegas trip!!!! first kelly, then brad.....droool.............what a great combination for the perfect outfit!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

ooops, i meant my SA's name is FRANCIS...not francine. thanks to everyone for your warm wishes. 2 more weeks and i will get to see miss blue jean kelly again!!! will post pics for sure!