new purchase and pairing earring idea

I vote to match with small white gold pave frivole earrings. I’m the opposite of you. I got the WG pave frivole earrings last year and was trying hard to find a pendant to go with the earrings. I tried on various pieces from VCA as well as some other brands like Tiffany but my favorite was the white gold pave two butterfly pendant. I felt like the two designs complemented each other without being too matchy. When I tried the matching frivole pendant I actually did not like them with the earrings. I was ready to finally pull the trigger before the price increase but my local store was sold out. Luckily, my SA was able to secure a pendant for me from another store. It was shipped to my local boutique and I will be picking it up this weekend. Here’s a pic of me trying on the butterfly pendant with the small frivole earrings early this year. I think the two go together quite nicely. I think the mini pave frivole would be too small.

DF104C14-2593-4733-8AC6-BF309AC18BB6.jpeg

Last edited:
I vote to match with small white gold pave frivole earrings. I’m the opposite of you. I got the WG pave frivole earrings last year and was trying hard to find a pendant to go with the earrings. I tried on various pieces from VCA as well as some other brands like Tiffany but my favorite was the white gold pave two butterfly pendant. I felt like the two designs complemented each other without being too matchy. When I tried the matching frivole pendant I actually did not like them with the earrings. I was ready to finally pull the trigger before the price increase but my local store was sold out. Luckily, my SA was able to secure a pendant for me from another store. It was shipped to my local boutique and I will be picking it up this weekend. Here’s a pic of me trying on the butterfly pendant with the small frivole earrings early this year. I think the two go together quite nicely. I think the mini pave frivole would be too small.

View attachment 4858516
This is a beautiful pairing!

View attachment 4858516

Gorgeous! :heart:

View attachment 4858516

Wow!! GOALSSS. That's a beautiful combination.

STUNNING!

Reactions: allure244
You know how much I love this combo and all your gorgeous pieces!

View attachment 4858516