New Purchase Alert

EMDOC

Sep 5, 2011
Hi Ladies and Gents,

It been a while but I wanted to share my new Chanel haul with you. I haven’t purchased leather goods from the brand in about 3 or 4 years (Wild right??!!). I am typically a “charge-send” kind of girl. But yesterday I decided to stroll in to a boutique with the intention of buying whatever I wanted.

And now for you viewing pleasure I present my latest finds. IMG_5979.JPGIMG_5979.JPGIMG_5979.JPGIMG_5979.JPGIMG_5979.JPGIMG_5979.JPGIMG_5979.JPG

I don’t know about you, but I have suffered from buyer’s remorse a few times in my life. There is just something about the adrenaline I feel when I’m making high end purchases that seems to wear off when I realize I didn’t really love what I bought. But l will say that this time I don’t regret thing. I love it all!!

Thanks!

Hi Ladies and Gents,

It been a while but I wanted to share my new Chanel haul with you. I haven’t purchased leather goods from the brand in about 3 or 4 years (Wild right??!!). I am typically a “charge-send” kind of girl. But yesterday I decided to stroll in to a boutique with the intention of buying whatever I wanted.

And now for you viewing pleasure I present my latest finds. View attachment 4399991View attachment 4399995View attachment 4400001View attachment 4400003View attachment 4400004View attachment 4400006View attachment 4400007

I don’t know about you, but I have suffered from buyer’s remorse a few times in my life. There is just something about the adrenaline I feel when I’m making high end purchases that seems to wear off when I realize I didn’t really love what I bought. But l will say that this time I don’t regret thing. I love it all!!

Thanks!
I love that little red bag can you tell me what fits in it ? Does an iPhone fit? I was considering it in pink and I love the necklace too.

I love that little red bag can you tell me what fits in it ? Does an iPhone fit? I was considering it in pink and I love the necklace too.

It fits my iPhone 7 Plus which is a huge phone. I loved all the other clutch bags this season but not many were long enough to fit even a regular iPhone. Some were less that 5 inches wide. That was an issue for me. This is a perfect size, more depth than the WOC- which I love and have 2 of. The vertical shape is also very unique. I think you’ll love it.

Reactions: simone72