New Puppy!

could she have passed it on to any of the other pups?

I am not sure now, there are a few different kinds. waiting for a callback. The wiener dog got to a couple puppy poos before I had a chance to clean them up.

Such a gross little creature that one. I hope that it is not contagious.

OMG! She is precious! I love those blue eyes, I couldn't refuse her anything. I hope she's feeling better.

I have slugs all over in the summer, luckily, the Chows don't seem interested. The biggest thing about potty training is you. I just take them out every 2 hours, luckily, Chows pick it up pretty quick, a week or 2.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391661954.448124.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391661969.109166.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391661986.497250.jpg

She is so cute! But the meningitis has really taken a toll on her muscles. But she loves to watch the horses. The big grass-eating dogs that smell funny!

Pics...

View attachment 2448867

View attachment 2448868

Her sister lives with a friend, so she brings her over so they have play dates. Here they are pooped out under the Christmas tree after making a huge mess and destroying a string of lights. Sister love!!!

View attachment 2448869

Awwwww, Poppy is so adorable! The photo of the 2 sisters sleeping & spooning is SO cute I can barely take it :love: Not much cuter than a chunky puppy tummy!

The last puppy we rescued was 2 1/2 years ago. You almost forget how much work they are the first 7 months! Good thing they are so cute :biggrin: Our last pup is also the supreme watchdog of the 3, at 4 months he was already my little guard dog! Toro is a Shepherd mix which is probably why.

Last edited:
Poppys sister died today. They found her in the yard. Maybe one of the other dogs hurt her somehow. My daughter couldn't talk, I don't know what happened. I am devastated. My xDh called and said she had some kind of weird tick or twitch in her head this morning, and tonight they found her dead in the yard. I can't believe this. I am so sad for dd, and I loved that puppy. Poppys sister! Her little buddy. My heart feels so broken.

Poppys sister died today. They found her in the yard. Maybe one of the other dogs hurt her somehow. My daughter couldn't talk, I don't know what happened. I am devastated. My xDh called and said she had some kind of weird tick or twitch in her head this morning, and tonight they found her dead in the yard. I can't believe this. I am so sad for dd, and I loved that puppy. Poppys sister! Her little buddy. My heart feels so broken.
Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear this! That is tragic. My heart goes out to you both. Would the vet be able to tell them what happened to her?

Thank you. They are not bringing her to the vet. She had some injuries, either from a wild pig or one of the other dogs. I can't figure it out, DD said she had injuries but I haven't been able to get more than that. They were so worried she might get sick like poppy, and then this happened. I can't believe it still. I just had her here and took pictures of them together, they were so cute, I just loved them together so much. I love that we had the puppy sisters.

Man, this hurts so bad.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Play hard up at the Bridge little one xx