New Puppy in 2 days!

Aug 31, 2009
I am so excited to be adding an addition to my little family! My boyfriend and I are so anxious to be fur parents. In 2 days we are bringing home a little long haired chihuahua girl.

She is a little over 5 months old and pretty tiny! The breeder has reassured me she is eating well and hasn't had any sugar problems so I hope all goes well. I haven't picked a name yet-- any ideas?

Attachments

Last edited:

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
She is precious!!! How about Lupa? It means "female wolf" in Italian, and she looks like the cutest baby wolf!

Aug 4, 2006
AW! how tiny is she?? i think it's puppy season here in tpf. i'm waiting for my puppy too... i've practically bought everything my puppy needs already. i have a problem!

Aug 31, 2009
Thanks Odette and stacmck!

Smallfry, Lupa is really cute-- I love names in the romance languages, so I will add it to my list! Thanks :smile:

Heartgoesboom,
she hasn't quite cleared 2 pounds yet, but the breeder is hoping she will make it to 2 and a half pounds full grown. I am like you-- I have everything I could ever need and yet I am still nervous I am forgetting something :smile:

KathSummers

May 31, 2010
I would call her cupcake because she reminds me of something cute and small and sweet :biggrin: She's adorable!

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
what a cutie!!
and i'm not really sure why, but when first seeing her photo i thought of a Koala bear - so Koala could be a cute name!