New PST color?

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
As I was picking up my LV Roses Pochette at SCP, I stopped by the Chanel boutique inside Bloomingdales to browse through their collection and I noticed there was this new color for the PST. Not beige, not quite pink, more like a blush color but it has a grey undertone to it. Has anyone seen this before? If so, do you know if this color is permanent or seasonal? The SA there said the GST is sold out and all they have left in this color is the PST. For those ladies that have the PST, do you find it useful? Do you think I should get it? I'm 5'2" and 110lbs. TIA.

I have 4 PST's and 3 GST's and I love them all. I usually take one or the other shopping cuz of the easy access. However, if I'm going out to dinner the PST is more convenient in a restaurant/bar setting.
Hope that helps :broom:

Thank you so much ladies for your speedy replies. I tried it on the boutique the other day and though it looked kinda small on me. I just love the color though and that's why I'm still deciding. So the color is from the spring/summer collection? Does that mean its not going to stick around for long?

Hi guys. Just wondering about the PST.

My brother is going to Paris, so I'm asking him to buy me one. I called Rue Cambon but they asked me for the stock number? Isn't the PST just the PST or is there something else?

Also, what colors are available? I only have one shot. My brother says if he doesn't find it in the store he goes to, he's not going to look for another store!!!!!

Sounds like the light beige, does it have gold hardware? My friend (who is 5'2") just got the pst in this color, it's beautiful, almost a pale nude. I love my two PST's, I'm your weight and 5'6" and it's the perfect size for me, we're not too far off is size from one another. I think it will be a great size bag for you, it's a very useful and functional bag as far as I'm concerned.

Hi guys. Just wondering about the PST.

My brother is going to Paris, so I'm asking him to buy me one. I called Rue Cambon but they asked me for the stock number? Isn't the PST just the PST or is there something else?

Also, what colors are available? I only have one shot. My brother says if he doesn't find it in the store he goes to, he's not going to look for another store!!!!!

Hmmm, the tag definitely does NOT call it a PST, usually SA's know what you want when you say PST but I think the tag says something like petite shopper or petite tote (just want to make sure you don't get it mixed up with the petite timeless tote which is the one with the zip top), I have all my tags saved together but I can't get to them right now, maybe someone else can chime in and confirm.

Just some input on your questions regarding the size of the PST, I'm 5'3" and I think the PST is perfect for me. It is deceptively roomy and holds everything I need it too without over loading my frame.
That color sounds gorgeous but I can't help you with that, sorry.