New Print!

The Galloway is the hybrid of the Montego and Kingston. Bigger than the Montego but smaller than the Kingston. I think it fits on your shoulder too. There's a Galloway on ShopBop.

LB is expecting this stuff around the end of October. So I am thinking probably give or take a week or two before or after for other stores too. I want something in both just not sure what in the Plaid Chain.

Luna Boston is getting some bags in the plaid chain design. They are also getting some more stuff from the Music line. This stuff is supposed to come at the end of October.

Music Line:
Clutch Wallet in Smoke, and Poppy.
Beat Clutch in Jet and Poppy.
Pitch Clutch in Smoke.
Fade out in Shamrock, Smoke, and Poppy.
Remix tote in Jet, Smoke, and Poppy.

What's Luna Boston?

Thanks for the info.!!! :woohoo:

Oooooh, I'm curious about the Shamrock color but I don't need 3 Fadeouts! lol!

Also, the Pitch Clutch - can't wait to see what that looks like!!!

I see it's a clothing store. However the online site doesn't list as them having anything in LAMB though. Do they only carry LAMB in their physical stores? I live in a small town and the nearest city doesn't even have any stores that carry LAMB bags so all of my LAMB comes from online.

Ok, so I took the Saks pics of the two new prints and did closeups so we can see the detail. I really like both of them....but I will DIE if I can't have the ombre mandy. That thing is HEAVEN! I can so see Rihanna rockin' this bag, I think the color combo is so edgy!!! Oooh I'm so excited!!! Does anyone remember how long the Fulani pic was up before Saks actually had it for sale?

attachment.php

Luna Boston is getting some bags in the plaid chain design. They are also getting some more stuff from the Music line. This stuff is supposed to come at the end of October.

Music Line:
Clutch Wallet in Smoke, and Poppy.
Beat Clutch in Jet and Poppy.
Pitch Clutch in Smoke.
Fade out in Shamrock, Smoke, and Poppy.
Remix tote in Jet, Smoke, and Poppy.

Chain Plaid (as seen on Saks.com in the Carlisle)
Lucea Clutch
Mandeville
Galloway Tote

Email your favorite LunaBoston SA (and fellow LAMB lover!) for more details. Don't want to post his name cause I'm not sure if that's allowed. And as far as we know, if you pre-order now the grechen code will be honored...not sure about what will happen later. I thought the Plaid Chain was ok until I did a zoom and now I love it! I definitely want a Mandeville in the Ombre Print but I think I want something in the Plaid Chain too! WTF happened to my ban?? lmao!

Thanks Knaz (and to our fav LB-SA/Lambie) for the insider knowledge....!! ;)

I see it's a clothing store. However the online site doesn't list as them having anything in LAMB though. Do they only carry LAMB in their physical stores? I live in a small town and the nearest city doesn't even have any stores that carry LAMB bags so all of my LAMB comes from online.

A fellow Lambie works for them and I believe that when he started he was trying to convince them that they should carry LAMB. Much to all the lambies delight Luna Boston will finally be carrying LAMB. You would either need to call the store or email them find out about doing pre-order.

The Chain Plaid has restored my FAITH in lamb!!!! YAY a new mandeville... I am setting aside some of the SPLURGE fund for this... and calling my SA at Saks and having him keep an eye out.