New Print 2009 -- Save your money (again)!

VPT

i ♥ blood oranges
May 16, 2008
Did anyone see this Celabrazione print?
http://www.hypequest.com/report-tok...preview-bread-and-butter-summer2008/sg105861/

My view: gonna end up like the Vacanze print I guess, which is a non-perennial print, you may feel odd carrying these bags outside holiday season. And it does look like the ugly green leather will be Tokidoki's signature detail :sad:

Here's the photo rotated for your viewing convenience so you don't have to do a handstand..

Attachments

• toki nye.jpg
    toki nye.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,061
Last edited:
a party-type print?? And it looks like people in halloween costume?? LOVES it!! i don't think i'll have any trouble sporting that print off-season hehe.. can't wait to see the whole print!

Oh gosh more???? I was so hoping to stop. I think this one is okay but I like the designs better where he has more Asian girls. These latest ones seems to be small characters only.

I love it!!! And the seasonal print doesn't bother me. I use my vacanze all year long!! It's appropriate for winter of course, and when I wear it during any other season, it represents my longing for winter to come back!! (I live in New Mexico and the summers are way too hot!!) So I'm loving the new print. That one and the concerto are must-haves for me..

I love it!!! And the seasonal print doesn't bother me. I use my vacanze all year long!! It's appropriate for winter of course, and when I wear it during any other season, it represents my longing for winter to come back!! (I live in New Mexico and the summers are way too hot!!) So I'm loving the new print. That one and the concerto are must-haves for me..

yeap, yeap, i carry my vacanze print all year long too (it's my only tokidoki). i dont feel it is that christmasy because it is such a busy print. i think u tend to see the cute characters more so than the background of snow, etc. :shame:

yeap, yeap, i carry my vacanze print all year long too (it's my only tokidoki). i dont feel it is that christmasy because it is such a busy print. i think u tend to see the cute characters more so than the background of snow, etc. :shame:

I use my Vacanze all year too because I use it as my baby bag. My DS loves it and people always stop me and tell me my bag is cute.