New Prices Confirmed for Feb. 1st

.....I am still uncertain whether I should get the white caviar flap.....besides color transfer, yellowing, i am not sure whether the white looks good on my asian yellow skin tone....and I also don't know how the white will go with colors I usually wear...but the white is so tempting!

Don't know if it helps, but I'm also Asian and have a white classic flap and LOVE it! I actually love white on our coloring since cream makes me look *really* yellow. I havne't used it this winter, but am lokoing forward to pulling it out in the spring/summer again!

It's really easy to wear, and no color transfer problems.

hmm that's weird I went to the chanel boutique today and asked about the price increase and the SA said "we only know a few days in advance and then do it" somehow I don't believe her

Spoke w/ my S/A @ CHANEL Belagio Las Vegas this evening. Like the post from alindamay my S/A said he has not heard of the price increase. He said he is sure that it is coming because of the world market, i.e. the dollar being so weak compared to the euro. He said CHANEL has not had a price increase in at least a year maybe longer.
On a more exciting note: Due to this "supposed" increase I felt i just MUST purchase a Timeless Classic Flap:P
I purchased the Jumbo Classic in white caviar. I have wanted a white bag so I decided to make my first purchase of a classic flap a white one. My S/A agreed that very dark indigo denim will transfer to the white, he said stonewashed is no problem just the very dark denim.
So....... my white flap should arrive on Friday or Monday. I also just HAD:shame: to purchase a white outdoor Ligne wallet, one of the new keychains and some pearls that they ordered 4 strands of and just happen to have one left-LOL
I know I am a sucker for CHANEL!

So....... my white flap should arrive on Friday or Monday. I also just HAD:shame: to purchase a white outdoor Ligne wallet, one of the new keychains and some pearls that they ordered 4 strands of and just happen to have one left-LOL
I know I am a sucker for CHANEL!

OK, you better post pics of EVERYTHING!:graucho:

.....I am still uncertain whether I should get the white caviar flap.....besides color transfer, yellowing, i am not sure whether the white looks good on my asian yellow skin tone....and I also don't know how the white will go with colors I usually wear...but the white is so tempting!

i have the same problem...in regards to "white is so tempting"...but after some consideration.....maybe a white patent leather ...is more manangeable??

Well, ladies, it ain't just the USA. I just got off the phone from my SA here in Holland and they've confirmed a 17 or 18% increase in the Classic line in either February or March.