New Price Increase?!

Is it really true there won't be another increase? I don't trust SA'a as one SA told me there wouldn't be a price increase this spring..., and yet there it was (like two days after lol)! Last year there were two. Isn't there going to be one again?

I hope not especially with the way the economy is going but usually when the economy is bad luxury goods go up! Well when a 35 cm Birkin reaches $10,000 USD my collecting will end!

Funny you mentioned this. In Sweden a 35 Birkin was aprox US$ 10 500 straight from the store this spring. Don't know if it's gone up since then. I have a feeling they just increase the prices every time they get a shipment.

Funny you mentioned this. In Sweden a 35 Birkin was aprox US$ 10 500 straight from the store this spring. Don't know if it's gone up since then. I have a feeling they just increase the prices every time they get a shipment.
I frequent the H store in Copenhagen and the prices are 10-15% higher there because of the weak Swedish currency.

I frequent the H store in Copenhagen and the prices are 10-15% higher there because of the weak Swedish currency.

It's just awful, I'm so happy I have euro funds:smile: When I visited CPH it was still cheaper to buy there than in Stockholm. And I mean, come on. You get something called service in the CPH store!

^^^
the staff there is wonderful! I have never been to the H store in Stockholm but I have heard that they don´t have alot of stock. I ordered the Aubergine Tohu Bohu on the phone, and they told me they were getting two so one was reverved for me..well, they never called back, and I am more than happy to pay more and buy in Copenhagen because they are so nice:smile:

It's just awful, I'm so happy I have euro funds:smile: When I visited CPH it was still cheaper to buy there than in Stockholm. And I mean, come on. You get something called service in the CPH store!

^^^
the staff there is wonderful! I have never been to the H store in Stockholm but I have heard that they don´t have alot of stock. I ordered the Aubergine Tohu Bohu on the phone, and they told me they were getting two so one was reverved for me..well, they never called back, and I am more than happy to pay more and buy in Copenhagen because they are so nice:smile:

Don't you just love my store. LOL