New Price Increase?!

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Paris
Is it really true there won't be another increase? I don't trust SA'a as one SA told me there wouldn't be a price increase this spring..., and yet there it was (like two days after lol)! Last year there were two. Isn't there going to be one again?

Jun 30, 2009
United States
I hope not especially with the way the economy is going but usually when the economy is bad luxury goods go up! Well when a 35 cm Birkin reaches $10,000 USD my collecting will end!

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Paris
I hope not especially with the way the economy is going but usually when the economy is bad luxury goods go up! Well when a 35 cm Birkin reaches $10,000 USD my collecting will end!
Funny you mentioned this. In Sweden a 35 Birkin was aprox US$ 10 500 straight from the store this spring. Don't know if it's gone up since then. I have a feeling they just increase the prices every time they get a shipment.

oonagh113

Jul 19, 2009
As far as I know, it's pretty much 10K US in Hong Kong now. Resale, even more because you can't get them instore.

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
Funny you mentioned this. In Sweden a 35 Birkin was aprox US$ 10 500 straight from the store this spring. Don't know if it's gone up since then. I have a feeling they just increase the prices every time they get a shipment.
I frequent the H store in Copenhagen and the prices are 10-15% higher there because of the weak Swedish currency.

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Paris
I frequent the H store in Copenhagen and the prices are 10-15% higher there because of the weak Swedish currency.
It's just awful, I'm so happy I have euro funds:smile: When I visited CPH it was still cheaper to buy there than in Stockholm. And I mean, come on. You get something called service in the CPH store!

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
^^^
the staff there is wonderful! I have never been to the H store in Stockholm but I have heard that they don´t have alot of stock. I ordered the Aubergine Tohu Bohu on the phone, and they told me they were getting two so one was reverved for me..well, they never called back, and I am more than happy to pay more and buy in Copenhagen because they are so nice:smile:

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
It's just awful, I'm so happy I have euro funds:smile: When I visited CPH it was still cheaper to buy there than in Stockholm. And I mean, come on. You get something called service in the CPH store!
^^^
the staff there is wonderful! I have never been to the H store in Stockholm but I have heard that they don´t have alot of stock. I ordered the Aubergine Tohu Bohu on the phone, and they told me they were getting two so one was reverved for me..well, they never called back, and I am more than happy to pay more and buy in Copenhagen because they are so nice:smile:
Don't you just love my store. LOL