New price for Damier Azure Saleya PM

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just talked to LV. $885 for saleya pm azure starting tomorrow. That's a little under 4% increase from $855. I asked if I could purchase now and save the difference and was told flat out NO. Just thought I would pass that on to everybody. I know it's only $30, but it still bites!

2. I must be living under a rock, because I wasn't aware that LV was going to do a price increase. Do they do this every year? Sorry, I'm an LV newbie. Have always dreamed of owning one and now my dreams are coming true. :smile:

3. It's actually the third time this year :sad:

4. That's too bad, in the past the would always honor old prices for about a week after the 'official' rise.

5. I went to the store this afternooon, my SA told me the azur line price will reminds the same..no increase..

Hmmm ..did I get that right?? by the way..love Azur speedy..must have!!!

6. ditto!!!

7. Elux should have Azur on sale either midnight (pacific time) or sometime in the morning..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice