New Prada Thigh High Boot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thoughts on the new Prada thigh high boot. B.Goodman site for $1400.00

2. Here's a pic:

Attached Files:

3. I like them but I could NEVER pull them off, espec in a hot climate where I live. You probably have to be 6'0+ to ever wear them. I'm 5'2. They would come up to my chin!!

4. haha.. same with me

5. And weigh 100 pounds. I can't get any of the major designers boots to zip up and I'm fairly average in my size/build. I can't begin to imagine how skinny you'd have to be to get those puppies on. :wtf:

Side note: Every time I see these things, it reminds me of Pretty Woman: "You make $100 an hour and you've got a safety pin holding your boots up?"

6. Ohh, I am seriously loving those boots. I have some really old (but still in good shape) Chanel thigh-high boots that I still whip out every few years. I'm 5 ft 9 1/2 so I do like to rock that look, but since I'm not 20 anymore I pair them with a more conservative mid-calf, straight black skirt with a side slit to mid thigh -- people just get a peek at the boots when I am walking. I have been told they also look pretty hot when I wear 'em with just my birthday suit :roflmfao:

7. I'm only 5 ft 2" and the last time I tried on thigh high boots, they came up to my you know what. :P

I'm not keen on the shape of the heel. Kinda boring and awkward looking for such sexy shoes. If I'm wearing thigh high boots, I want the boots to be 100% sexy right now to the heels.

8. :graucho::graucho:.....hey now! My DH would probably ask how much they cost first, lol.

9. hope somone can waer it..

10. Oh baby I saw those....LOVE THEM!!!! If I had that kind of $$ to burn I'd buy them and vacuum in them..wear them down the driveway to get the mail..p*ss off the neighbors..etc....but I couldn't pull them off in public..I am ALMOST 43 and I would def be mistaken for a floozy if I wore these to the store...lol but oh I'd love too:graucho:

11. These are gorgeous. I already have a pair of black thigh-high boots so I can't really justify more. I'm 46 but I have long legs so I still rock 'em every once in a while - usually with a longer skirt, as alouette mentioned. And they really make DH's eyes light up, no matter what I wear them with. :graucho:

12. Stunning boots! For me, they belong to the walkway.

13. They are nice but I don't particularly care for the heel..