New Prada Bags Posted on NeimanMarcus.com

I wish we could all go with you!! :yes:

How long are you gone?

Now have fun would that be??? OMG, the trouble we would get in. We would end up in the French foreign legion!!!

Be there 8 days, have some friends that live there, going to follow part of Lance Armstrong riding back to Paris for the Tour De France.

This bag is gorgeous!! Anyone know the name and where I can find it?
attachment.php
This is BR3975 and the pic comes from Joanna at Prada in Hawaii.

Now have fun would that be??? OMG, the trouble we would get in. We would end up in the French foreign legion!!!

Be there 8 days, have some friends that live there, going to follow part of Lance Armstrong riding back to Paris for the Tour De France.

:nuts::nuts::nuts:

LC, I've said this before and I'll say it again....I HATE YOU!!!!! LOL

I know you'll have a great time hanging out with your friends and shopping you lucky gal! I would LOVE to go too! Ahhh, yes the trouble we all could get into. Good trouble that is....is that such a thing? :P

LC - Have a great trip, not that you won't! Isn't Lance amazing?

Ah, gals can't look, can't buy, off to France next week, and have to be good!!! Ah but saved up money for a special bag there I have my eye on. Will report when I return.

But the suede hobo should be here tomorrow. We're going to bag twins I think Bagladee, didn't I read you rodered it also?

longchamp - i'm so jealous... have fun in france and bring back some awesome goodies...

oh perhaps you can also bring back a well-dressed french gentleman to be ssc's delivery guy :graucho: lol! j/k :P

Ah thanks all, I'm really looking forward to it. Have been very busy at work, it's been a bad summer for folks out there driving and just plain fu--ing around and not paying attention. :sad:.

Yes Lance is amazing, and they are testing his blood and urine like crazy and he's always coming back clean. I think the race is the most grueling sport a human can endure.

I went on a bike tour once--was only 120 miles in 2 days. But let me tell you, I rode home w/ 3 maxi pads between my legs for my whosewatchit was so sore--I'm sure you gals get my drift!!! And a 68 yo woman passed me up while I was adjusting my pads!!

Wish I was going with you to Paris. Sounds like it is a well-deserved break. I am impressed at your riding skills!! I am a runner, and love biking with my family, but as terrified of skinny tires on the road bikes!! I hear it is fine once you get used to it.

Any way...have a great time...and drink plenty of FRS to keep you going (that is that drink that Lance founded...have you tried it?? It is very good, and I am not into gimmicky drinks, but I use it the days I have a hard run).

My Soft Calf Hobo (BR 3975) has arrived!

What a beauty! Well, I knew she would be since I went to try her on at the boutique. What's different is now she's mine! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

This bag really is a great size. I have to say this is my first black bag since I got my YSL rive gauche 2 years ago! I have been trying to stay away from black bags, but I couldn't resist this one. I also love the tag. The luggage tag (same as one that Emmy has) will follow soon, too! I'm also glad the handle drop is long enough for me to wear over a coat.

Edit: I had to re-attach photos. They were too large to include as images. :sad:

Attachments

• shldr2.JPG
    shldr2.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 166
  • shldr.JPG
    shldr.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 69
  • arm2.JPG
    arm2.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: