New Prada Bags Posted on NeimanMarcus.com

I think Emmy has that soft calf bag...and I think it is adorbale!! Like you said, it is more dressy than the Cervo Shine hobo...the Cervo shine so fits where I live though....;) I am for the Cervo Shine personally....oh, and you are getting the Chanel with GH....so get the Cervo Shine because the Chanel could be your dressy black bag....

attachment.php

I like this one (and the cute guy in the background too!)

See ryry - this is why I need you to keep me on the straight and narrow. I get caught up in the moment. Since that Chanel Maxi is on preorder I tend to forget about her. Now I just have to decide between this black hobo and those two black Gucci (sorry) bags.

QUOTE=ryrybaby12;11704950]I think Emmy has that soft calf bag...and I think it is adorbale!! Like you said, it is more dressy than the Cervo Shine hobo...the Cervo shine so fits where I live though....;) I am for the Cervo Shine personally....oh, and you are getting the Chanel with GH....so get the Cervo Shine because the Chanel could be your dressy black bag....[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm a little late on this but I have that soft calf hobo on its way to me from Joanna!!!! I'm so excited! I tried this one on along with Emmy's tote, the one with the luggage tag, and it turns out that this one suited me better! It has silver hw, not gold. The size is quite nice and it sits on the shoulder comfortably.

Although I chose the hobo over the tote, I'm still keeping the tote on my list!

Oh lady - now you are making me want it again after ryry had talked me out of it. This forum is dangerous!!!! And girlygirl3, please post some modeling pics when she arrives, for the drool factor!

I'm a little late on this but I have that soft calf hobo on its way to me from Joanna!!!! I'm so excited! I tried this one on along with Emmy's tote, the one with the luggage tag, and it turns out that this one suited me better! It has silver hw, not gold. The size is quite nice and it sits on the shoulder comfortably.

Although I chose the hobo over the tote, I'm still keeping the tote on my list!

Oh lady - now you are making me want it again after ryry had talked me out of it. This forum is dangerous!!!! And girlygirl3, please post some modeling pics when she arrives, for the drool factor!

Bagladee - you are so right about this forum being dangerous! I love Prada and now that I'm working with Joanna in Hawaii, it's making any ban more difficult!
I will definitely post pics. I finally figured out how I can reduce photos!

^^Me too. I think you should get the color you need...don't worry about the savings. Also, why not get the black from NM, and if you don't like it, get the other one from Joanna....

Just remember, there is no return policy, just exchange at the boutiques...so know what you want.

Ah, gals can't look, can't buy, off to France next week, and have to be good!!! Ah but saved up money for a special bag there I have my eye on. Will report when I return.

But the suede hobo should be here tomorrow. We're going to bag twins I think Bagladee, didn't I read you rodered it also?

Attachments

• scamo BR4347 $1110.jpg
    scamo BR4347 $1110.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 45
Ah, gals can't look, can't buy, off to France next week, and have to be good!!! Ah but saved up money for a special bag there I have my eye on. Will report when I return.

But the suede hobo should be here tomorrow. We're going to bag twins I think Bagladee, didn't I read you rodered it also?

Yes, mine arrives tomorrow too.

I hope you have a wonderful time in France and that you come home with that special bag. I can't wait to see pics!

I think Emmy has that soft calf bag...and I think it is adorbale!! Like you said, it is more dressy than the Cervo Shine hobo...the Cervo shine so fits where I live though....;) I am for the Cervo Shine personally....oh, and you are getting the Chanel with GH....so get the Cervo Shine because the Chanel could be your dressy black bag....
^ Yup I do but I have the smaller version which is still a good size...One of my favorites for sure!!:graucho: