New PRADA(and Vince..LOL!) JACKET.....FROM K OF P TRIP Yesterday

1. So at the PF meet ..I didnt buy purses..I ended up with 2 new jackets...LMAO..go figure.I got a Prada black jacket at NM for 985-..it has a detachable rain hood..and is lined.LOVE IT!
    The second one is a leather vince jacket...for 640...I dont normally like short jackets..BUT Jillybean and Doulos convinced me to get it!!!LMBO!PS-Jillybean looked WAY better in it!!
    What do ya think???
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ooooh, the Prada jacket makes your 22-inch waist look like it's 18 inches, and the Vincent jacket....can I saw gor-geous. I left my leather coat on Press Row of the Frank Erwin Center in Austin two years ago and I need a new one. Care package?

3. You rock these!! Love the leather one, looks so comfy!!

4. ^AWE! Thanks..I was a little concerned about the shorter jacket(Leather)...cuz I normally like them longer..to..ehem...cover my big a*s..LMBO...

5. ^ Jill if you have a big a**, I better send in a video application for the next Biggest Loser Show! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. ^ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^I swear..My 10 year old tells me all the time how skinny I am ..then says ..well...except for your big butt MOM...HEE.HEE.

7. Jill! You looks so elegant and classy in the Prada jacket. Beautiful! Those are great purchases and I know you will be constantly getting compliments when you have them on.

8. I think with your gorgeous figure and your classy style you will pull both looks off beautifully!

9. Jill, you look great as always. You have fabulous taste. =)

10. I never come to this forum but had to see what you bought at the K of P meeting.

I love them both and the leather looks fab on you!

11. ^Thanks so much everyone..I actually wore the Prada today in this nasty rain and its GREAT!

12. Love that prada coat! It looks so comfy!

13. I love both jackets :heart::heart::heart: and my goodness, Jill you are gorgeous!! Your figure is just amazing!! :love:

14. It looks fabulase.

15. ^^^Agreed. They look great on!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice