NEW! Pouchette MM mc blanc

:smile: thanks for all the posts!

ilike penguins- i don't really know yet.... but right now i have a bunch of business cards (that i need) and a couple of bills. and a bandaid. (don't really know why... but i have one!)
:s

Soooo annoyed with LV right now! I called and put this on hold at my local store, but when I got there, it was the black, not the white. So the SA had to look high and low for the white. She found it and then tells me she can't sell it to me!!!!

Supposedly, this was "mistakenly" put on hold because their charts say it's for DECEMBER release. So basically, if I'd just taken the black one, I could have bought it today. There is a larger size, the GM. But it's kinda big for a flat item. I'd say it's at least the size of a regular pochette, but flat. and has a rounded bottom...

So now I have to WAIT to find out if the launch is on October 1 or DECEMBER 1!!!!

Soooo annoyed with LV right now! I called and put this on hold at my local store, but when I got there, it was the black, not the white. So the SA had to look high and low for the white. She found it and then tells me she can't sell it to me!!!!

Supposedly, this was "mistakenly" put on hold because their charts say it's for DECEMBER release. So basically, if I'd just taken the black one, I could have bought it today. There is a larger size, the GM. But it's kinda big for a flat item. I'd say it's at least the size of a regular pochette, but flat. and has a rounded bottom...

So now I have to WAIT to find out if the launch is on October 1 or DECEMBER 1!!!!

yeah.. something strange... because if edmonton and montreal has it, I don't know why Toronto doesn't. But there is no stock of it in the store at all - so you can't even see it - no displays. When we looked in the lookbook, it said that the pochette mm isn't supposed to be released until December of this year.

So lucky you suzie! Congrats! :yes: