New Porte Documents... Graphite or Infini??

Hey Everyone,

I'm planning on getting myself a new Porte Documents bag to use as a briefcase. I fell in love with the bag when I saw it in Damier Infini. I've now seen that they also have it available in Damier Graphite. I also love graphite and have several pieces in it.

I DO like the infini a little more, I have to admit... But graphite is a close second.

Thing is... by getting it in the Graphite, I would save myself $1,000! That's no small chunk of change!

So my question to you guys is this... Go all out and get the gorgeous Infini of my dreams, or be a bit more sensible and pick up the graphite which I also love, just a bit less. HELP ME DECIDE!!

IMO the Infiniti looks more polished & mature and the graphite looks more modern & current. Do you like the Infiniti $1000 more? You could get a new wallet or something else w that cash ;)

I was about to say DG until I came to the part of your post that said "bag of your dreams." If its truly the dream bag, the DG will just be second place. There's a difference between liking something but making a sensible choice. When you throw the "dream" in, you have to go for it!

See, I just got a new Brazza wallet in Solar infini last week... so I'm thinking that apending another 2600$ on the bag would be nuts.... the graphite, at 1560$, I could justify more... and I know I would love it.... but I cant help but lust for the gorgeous leather look and feel and smell of that Meteor brown infini...

theres also the question of durability... I have a feeling the canvas bag would give me more years....

If you have saved up for the infini, then go for your dream bag
If will match your wallet too :lol: (Enabling at its finest)

LMAO!! You think I havent thought of that!?! lol. Evil.... haha

I actually haven't saved up for it... but i am saving up to buy a condo. I can afford either bag, but its the difference between 1000 more or less for the condo.... an extra month of savings, basically.

LMAO!! You think I havent thought of that!?! lol. Evil.... haha

I actually haven't saved up for it... but i am saving up to buy a condo. I can afford either bag, but its the difference between 1000 more or less for the condo.... an extra month of savings, basically.

Save for your condo, its the more mature thing to do. Hahahaa, who am I kidding?