New Porte Documents... Graphite or Infini??

The brown Infini is beautiful, but I just love the urban, chic look of the Graphite. The combination of Graphite color and the shiny silver hardware makes it very stylish. I own both the GM (in Macassar) and the regular in Graphit. It has become one of my absolute favourites. Urban enough for a "city look" yet elegant enough for work and formal settings. I Hope this picture can help you ;)

20130203_155757_zpsfef24f25.jpg

20130203_154024_zps57b71ac2.jpg

The brown Infini is beautiful, but I just love the urban, chic look of the Graphite. The combination of Graphite color and the shiny silver hardware makes it very stylish. I own both the GM (in Macassar) and the regular in Graphit. It has become one of my absolute favourites. Urban enough for a "city look" yet elegant enough for work and formal settings. I Hope this picture can help you ;)

I def love the modern look too :loveeyes:

YEs, that's a big help, thank you very much!! Very nice of you! Looks great on you btw. Anyone have the infini to model for me?? lol

Practically the damier graphite looks good but the quality finish of the infini is better, Ive been eyeing for the infini Porte voyage documents for a while now after picking up my first damier infini piece not a long time ago, but pricewise considering that they are exactly the same bag just differ in material I think it's better to save that extra 1K for something else :smile:

Practically the damier graphite looks good but the quality finish of the infini is better, Ive been eyeing for the infini Porte voyage documents for a while now after picking up my first damier infini piece not a long time ago, but pricewise considering that they are exactly the same bag just differ in material I think it's better to save that extra 1K for something else :smile:

Yeah, I know what you mean... If the difference was a few hundred, i wouldn't even think twice about it... but a difference of 1000 just for a different material, it's nuts!

I have the infini Keepall 45, it was my dream bag when I bought it (now there are a few Nomades on my list, lol), and I still LOVE it, but always baby and worry about it when it gets used, like this past week, when i took a trip with it. I don't worry about by canvas bags.

My point is, How will you feel if the leather gets scratched up. I know it will happen to mine eventually (hasn't yet, and its been on a few plane/car trips) but, i do worry about it happening.

I have the infini Keepall 45, it was my dream bag when I bought it (now there are a few Nomades on my list, lol), and I still LOVE it, but always baby and worry about it when it gets used, like this past week, when i took a trip with it. I don't worry about by canvas bags.

My point is, How will you feel if the leather gets scratched up. I know it will happen to mine eventually (hasn't yet, and its been on a few plane/car trips) but, i do worry about it happening.

you know what?... that's a SUPER valid point. And this bag, for me, would be a daily user... maybe the leather wouldn't be appropriate. I'm gonna be banging it around every day, rain or shine... I can't afford to worry about the leather.

So far the graphite is ahead because of this point!!

Other points of view people....??

btw, we have a lot of the same items!

you know what?... that's a SUPER valid point. And this bag, for me, would be a daily user... maybe the leather wouldn't be appropriate. I'm gonna be banging it around every day, rain or shine... I can't afford to worry about the leather.

So far the graphite is ahead because of this point!!

Other points of view people....??

I think thats a very good point. The Graphite will look the same after 10 years (you can always replace the used trims and pipings).