New Poppy Pop C Glam Multi

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I just saw this on the Coach website! I think it is really cute! It isn't available at any store in my area, though. I may just have to order one!
081909_verticalNEWwccm_06.jpg

I just saw this on the Coach website! I think it is really cute! It isn't available at any store in my area, though. I may just have to order one!
coach.com/wps/wcm/myconnect/bcbb53804dd376b79d54ffa8558ce18d/1/081909_verticalNEWwccm_06.jpg?MOD=AJPERES

I am not a Poppy lover but I got to admit that I love this bag. She is awesome very beautful..:nuts:. I would buy this bag. For $198.00 SHE ROCKS...

Last edited:
I saw this at the boutique this weekend and I really like it. The other pop art print reminded me of Uno playing cards. I don't think I will be buying any Poppy at all but if I did it would be something in this "print".

My BFF LOVES it im gonna snag one for her B_DAY it is not till Nov. do u think this will make it to an out let is so about when i want to take her and make sure shell like it and if I can get it a little cheeper it always better. she said she would not except a $200 gift lol I know she would

My BFF LOVES it im gonna snag one for her B_DAY it is not till Nov. do u think this will make it to an out let is so about when i want to take her and make sure shell like it and if I can get it a little cheeper it always better. she said she would not except a $200 gift lol I know she would
That is a really cute bag!! It might make it to the outlet but you never know.... Maybe you will be lucky and get a PCE card from the FP store!!!

Lynne:biggrin:

Becareful with this bag. My friend has it...2 weeks old and threads are coming out of the handle. In fact she has turned it in once for a replacement. And now the new one is doing the same thing.

Becareful with this bag. My friend has it...2 weeks old and threads are coming out of the handle. In fact she has turned it in once for a replacement. And now the new one is doing the same thing.

Yeah...all the ones I saw at my boutique were snagged. The fabric is very "snaggy" so thank goodness Coach rocks with the warranty! I have a few Poppy items and think for the price it is worth the risk!