New Poppy Glam Tote Colors??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was viewing the Glam Totes on the Coach website and noticed when I hit zoom to look at the Silver/spearmint glam tote there was a purple and red tote showing. I assume these will be coming out soon. Does anyone know the color code for the purple? I would post a pic but I don't know how. Maybe someone could help. Thanks

2. To be honest, I've been so wrapped up in Sophia, I haven't noticed any other bags,lol...Thats bad huh?Are you thinking on purchasing a glam?

3. I am. I actually like it and I think it would be good to use as a diaper bag also. I'm not sure which one I want. i like the blue Storypatch and the Tartan and then I saw that purple one which is stunning. I may get the purple and maybe the blue storypatch glam also. Would it be crazy to get 2 glam totes. I can buy both glam totes for less than one bag. $198.00 is an awesome price and I am staying away from leather for awhile. i have had way to many issues.

4. Wow! I love the purple one. But I don't do glam totes...do you think they will make that purple in a Jazzy or something? That would be awesome!

5. Oh that would be awesome in a jazzy or swing.

6. Yeah, my dd (she's 10) says today that we can use my glam tote as a diaper bag now, and I was like oh no..My 2 little one's are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2..I use their little back packs for their stuff when they go to Nana's or when we go out shopping.My son is the only one in diaper's, my dd has been potty trained for well over a year(yay).But in the end, they would make Great traveling bags with their size and all:smile:Hey get them both for different uses or needs.They are a Great price, especially w/ PCE.

7. I am having to take back the raisin hobo due to peeling so I was thinking of getting both glam totes. it would be the same price with PCE and I think they would both work for year around.

8. I would, you have your Beautiful Croc Maggie, so it would be nice to change it up a bit:smile:I'am Finally doing this myself.It is time for me to try another style.:biggrin:Let us know what you decide!

9. I sure will.

10. Here are pics, to ease browsing.

Purple:
    [​IMG]

Red:
    [​IMG]

I also found this under the black and grape one:
    [​IMG]

11. I LOVE the Purple Glam :sad: I want one!! To go with my Spearmint Glam!

12. I want the Grey/Pink too! UGGHH!

13. I love the purple and pink and grey one. :smile:

14. Hmmm...I wonder if they will at least make wallets? Or wristlets?

15. I love the purple but i already have three bags that have purple darn it.