New POPPY bags online

gahanka

somewhere..shopping!
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
I just went on coach.com and they have some new poppy bags.... oh my....

Looks like the Highlight from yesterday's preview reveal (TY Megs and Vlad!) is available in blue now (no flowers though but with legacy lining)!

Aaaaand..... the tartan luxey satchel is avail in black/multi AND GRAFITTI!!!!!! Yay!!!!! And remember JAX saying grafitti won't be coming in satchel???
what to do, what to do.... I was about to go on a ban!

^^^
I know, right? Or the pink tartan, now that one would have been perfect!
I'm not sure about the grafitti - loved it when I saw a pic about a month ago but the one posted on their web... I dunno

Yes last year's pink was great too....I am trying to like the pink/red/purple satchel they have...has not quite grown on me yet, however, I do keep thinking about it. The Black/Red tartan is going to be in MFF bag but something like a Maggie which is not my style...maybe they will have some accessories though!

I just went on coach.com and they have some new poppy bags.... oh my....

Aaaaand..... the tartan luxey satchel is avail in black/multi AND GRAFITTI!!!!!! Yay!!!!! And remember JAX saying grafitti won't be coming in satchel???
what to do, what to do.... I was about to go on a ban!

I am LOVING that GRAFFITI!! I wish it came in a HOBO too, but I would like to see that satchel IRL :smile:!

Yes last year's pink was great too....I am trying to like the pink/red/purple satchel they have...has not quite grown on me yet, however, I do keep thinking about it. The Black/Red tartan is going to be in MFF bag but something like a Maggie which is not my style...maybe they will have some accessories though!

Oooh, I can't be objective here cause I have the new tartan satchel and I LOVE it to death!
But the MFF I know, that Lynn bag is not my style either but we'll see, maybe I'll change my mind once I see in IRL!

I went back into my history and found the info for the pilot Poppy bags in the page coding.

Poppy Leather Rocker 16285P $298
SV/BK Silver/Black (this pic is not coming up in the drilldown)

Poppy Sig Sateen Lurex Rocker 16295P $278
SV/OV Silver/Dove 16295p_svov_a0.jpeg
SV/Z5 Silver/Secret Admirer 16295p_svz5_a0.jpeg

Poppy Leather Large Rocker 16483P $398
SV/GM Silver/Gunmetal 16483p_svgm_a0.jpeg
SV/CT Silver/Cobalt 16483p_svct_a0.jpeg
SV/BK Silver/Black 16483p_svbk_a0.jpeg