New Platinum and Gold LG Chocolate phone

1. [​IMG]

The two new 'premium' versions - gold and platinum. So new, I wasn't even allowed to catch them on camera. They look the same as the classic version, but with a thin gold or silver strip running through the middle, with Gold/Platinum inscribed on it. Looks wise, they reminded me slightly of a packet of cigarettes, but the kind that might tempt a non-smoker to take it up.

Besides this, the main (confirmed) enhancement is the inclusion of a 2 megapixel camera -the previous model only has 1.3 megapixels. These are expected to arrive with us mid-November, making them prime Christmas list fodder. They'll be a similar price to the classic version, which was free on most networks with a £35ish contract.

2. I want this!!

Hmm I'm on a tech high today.

3. Ooh classy! I'm kind of on a tech high myself lately. Been thinking about getting the Motorola Q and a new (better) iPod 'cuz DF is getting a new car stereo system with an iPod adaptor in it :yahoo:

4. I can't say that I'm impressed with the Chocolate phone. Looks like an ipod with a phone that pops out. Is there anything better out there?? Or can someone convince me why this is so hot???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice