New Pink (!) Tooled Mulberry Bayswater

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I guess they wanted to reissue it in new shades. It's certainly... *pink*, that's for sure.

It makes me wonder how a pink paddy would look (I can't decide if it would be great or terrible)... :amuse:

0013.jpg
  2. In that little thumbnail, the bag looked almost fuschia. At which point, I thought "not bad." But fullsize it doesn't look... right somehow.

If they're were a pink Paddy, I'd seriously hope it wouldn't be a hot, neon-ish pink. But, it could work with certain shades perhaps?

3. I recently saw a baby-blue Silverado on LVR, and was surprised to find that I dug it.

You're right, though, it does look fuschia! I think that's the problem...:amuse:

0176.jpg
  4. I'm totally picturing the hot-pink paddy right now. Yow. How about like a fabric one? Like the new toile Balenciagas? LOL!

5. That blue Silverado is a cutie. :love:

A toile Paddington? Hmmm...

6. I agree.. the blue silverado is too cute..

7. I think the baby-blue Silverado is SO CUTE!!!

8. That sliverado is supa cute

9. I like the pink tooled bayswater; the color seems to go well with the floral tooled leather.

10. agreed:nuts:

11. OMG OMG OMG! I must have! love tooled bays :smile:

12. Wow - old thread!! :biggrin:

13. :roflmfao:

My interest meter was just about to go into overdrive at the mention of tooled bays until I read LMM's post!

14. Yes, tis old :sad:
    Anyone spots one of these let me know pleeeease!

15. Love the colour!