New Pictures, Colors & Styles Oh Boy!

I thought I did but saw in another thread that the handles don't stay up or down...just kinda out? I guess it's another that I'd have to see and play with in person but it's gorgeous in these photos.

I agree! It's not getting much love from this forum but I can't wait to play with her and bring her home! 😀

Must. Have. All. Cerise. Empreinte. Oh my goodness I am drooling at the mouth right now. This may very well be my HG...

Thank you so much for always sharing new info with us, Tulip! You're awesome :tup:

It really is gorgeous, isn't it? This new Cerise color may well be a hit for LV. Must admit, I need to see it IRL. I will note that she took this photo in the VIC room with all natural light shining on it.

So happy :biggrin: to introduce you to your new HG! :giggles:

Tulip! thank you for posting the gorgeous pictures of the gorgeous bags ... so many gorgeous things, especially the first clutch.. i was away from tpf for about 6 months, also away from lv.. but with upcoming new models i might be back with reveal... hehe

Hi safida! Good to see you back! We've missed you. :hugs:

I agree, that first handbag is fabulous. I've texted my SA for specifics on this one. I think I'm in :love:. :giggles: