New pics of limited editon giant city (new color)

May 1, 2009
picture.php

picture.php

Pics are from taobao.com

Thanks, RuiRui! You're so good at getting us these spy pics!

I'm guessing the top one is Stardust Beige and the bottom one is Pyrite Bronze, based on the LE stuff that BalNY just received.

Very interesting...

You are welcome dear MICHK
:smile:
You are my Bal professor, you know the name of the new color~:smile:
I think Pyrite Bronze looks better.
Do you want to get one ?
I am still waiting for the new color 2010.

I'm just guessing the colours, RuiRui! I'm not really sure, myself.

I would love to get one (if they have one with RH) but am a little worried about how it would wear. If the metallic starts flaking off and showing the leather underneath, I'd be spooked. I think metallics don't wear as well.

i thought the same thing about the metallics...i called the LV store and asked she said she didn't think it would be a problem but you can always send back to them for fixing if it needs it...
love to know ...what are the new 2010 colors??!!!!

Maybe the bronze would be better, and match the black jacket and coat well? Michk, I hope they have RH, and you could have a try.

Hi,Mobags, welcome to be a member of bal-lovers. You may search the thread about new color 2010, if you couldn't find that thread,please tell me, I would help you later. Because I can't see the website of that thread while I am using my mobile phone now.

I like the 2nd bag. I wonder what the main collection colors for 2010 will be. We've seen the pre-S/S colors..shouldn't we be finding out the main colors right about now?