New pics!! From the voyage catalogue! I will get the saleya azur!

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Ok, as you guys know i have been waiting for 6 weeks for my saleya PM in azur! Finally it came in today!!! :yahoo:I tried it on and i was in love straight away so im like yes il take it! Then :sad:I realised I forgot my credit note!!! So I have to go back tomorrow to pick it up! I would go back today but i will be losing out on sunbathing time! Lol.
So yeh Im finally getting my saleya!!!:tup:

Anywho, I was talking to the manager for ages and all the SAs at my boutique have looked at tPF!! They think its great!
I saw the pre-fall SERGENT bag! OMFG it is gorgeous!!! The embossing is done the other way round! So the motifs stick out! V pretty!!!

The Birmingham boutique has 3 patchwork speedys, 2 cirrus one in beige one in ecru and a stratus. They also had a dentelle speedy and a lvoe scarf. (if anyone is interested!)

So I will post pics of my saleya tomorrow! x

Because I have been waiting for ages he gave me some catologues~ From the Le Voyage catalouge May 2007~ Here are some pics!

This is the front cover, its like you are inside the trunk looking out!
100_1795.jpg

WOW...the Berkeley looks almost like the Stephen...without the shoulder strap! Huh....I kinda like it!!!!

I want that scarf too!!!

Thanks for the pics....I need to get off my butt and get one of these catalogs!