New Philip Stein Watch Lace & Diamonds

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I have looked at these watches since all the fuss on Oprah, but guess I never found the right one. Got my new Saks catalog today and really liked this one, it matches my Michael B platinum and diamond lace bands--hope I like it as much in person.

Attachments

• PHILIPSTEIN.jpg
    PHILIPSTEIN.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 587
Here are my Michael B platinum and lace diamond rings that I think will go perfect with the watch. Wonder if this is done specially for Saks, haven't seen it anywhere else, including Stein website.

Attachments

• michael b ring top.jpg
    michael b ring top.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 522
Thank you, was hoping to have it for Valentine's Day but what I say about Fedex, it will be here Monday and I'll let you know if I love it IRL.

I have looked at these watches since all the fuss on Oprah, but guess I never found the right one. Got my new Saks catalog today and really liked this one, it matches my Michael B platinum and diamond lace bands--hope I like it as much in person.

Hi,
I LOVE it!
Here is another bonus : 10% discount if you decide to buy one :sad:212)221-9424 a store in New York.

I bought it from Saks and love it, did get $100 back in Saks gift card. What store is carrying it, haven't seen it around so I wondered if it was just for Saks?

ReRe - I like your taste in jewels! Do you wear your Michael B rings on one hand and Konstantino on the other? I love the Philip Stein watch but not for me. I have way too many watches that I need a few more wrists!

Yes I wear my Michael B rings on left and rotate all my other rings on the right hand. I have only one Kostantino ring, but I have 3 bracelets, 2 earrings.