New Peytons and Poppys at the outlets!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I was at the outlet in Aurora, IL tonight and they had just put out a whole load of new FP deletes, a bunch of Peytons and the Poppy heart and butterfly glam totes. They were giving out the 20%/30% coupon at the door. See my report at the link below and check your local outlet if you are interested in any of these items:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...n-aurora-illinois-465196-67.html#post14791218

I swear I am not sleeping tonight...
I will be first in line...Lol

Thanks for posting. I was planning on hitting up my outlet for a butterfly tote, but I've been waiting for the peyton carryall to hit the outlets. Now to decide which one I really want, that's if my outlet even has any of them...haha.

Thanks for posting this katev and keep us informed.
If someone can tell me how much the Peyton carryall is right now after the coupons I would be thankful.
I don't want to travel to the outlet because I know I will grab everything I can and I just can't do it. I can maybe do an exception for the carryall ;)

Thanks for posting this katev and keep us informed.
If someone can tell me how much the Peyton carryall is right now after the coupons I would be thankful.
I don't want to travel to the outlet because I know I will grab everything I can and I just can't do it. I can maybe do an exception for the carryall ;)

The large leather carryall is $398 MSRP minus the 30% markdown plus the additional 30% off for the coupon = $195 plus tax. So it's about half off the original price.

^^thanks katev... It still much more
than what I'd like to pay...

Yes it is expensive. It's a great discount but it's still a lot of money so if you don't absolutely love it and you won't have lots of opportunities to use it, then you should pass.

I called the Vacaville, CA outlet this afternoon and was told they didn't have any Peytons, either. I'm not so sure I believe the guy answering the phone, though. I wish I lived closer.

I called the Vacaville, CA outlet this afternoon and was told they didn't have any Peytons, either. I'm not so sure I believe the guy answering the phone, though. I wish I lived closer.

i agree entirely. lancaster is considered a flagship, and he said they dont have any they sold out and they arent getting any more? seriously? you know how much i shop there and they treat me like this. id go myself and check but i dont want to drive an hour and a half each way to find out they dont have it....