New Perfume Suggestions?

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
So I think I want to try a new perfume, I'm hoping based on some of the ones that I already love that some of you might be able to make some new suggestions for me. Here is what I currently wear:

Lolita Lempicka, the original one

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

Infusion d'Iris by Prada

Any suggestions?

I also like the lolita lempicka one and the V&R one but then the heaviest version (don't recall the name). Based on those I would say you can try out Versace's Crystal Noir (it's one of my perfumes).

Try the Chloe perfume, its a nice rose based perfume, but its soooo nice. Its only sold at Saks and Chloe Boutiques. It doesnt smell old folk at all. All my friends love it when I wear it ;P

Also ever smell Hanae Mori Butterfly. Its loooooooooooooooooovely. (its my sister Lovely's signature fragrance)

Try L de lolita lempicka - its one of my current faves and I like the original too.
Nina by nina ricci - in the apple shaped bottle
Delice de cartier

Try the Chloe perfume, its a nice rose based perfume, but its soooo nice. Its only sold at Saks and Chloe Boutiques. It doesnt smell old folk at all. All my friends love it when I wear it ;P

Also ever smell Hanae Mori Butterfly. Its loooooooooooooooooovely. (its my sister Lovely's signature fragrance)

Thanks for this!! I LOVE Rose scented stuff, but there's a fine line between beautiful and old lady rose. LOL! I'm going to Saks to check this out!

When your there check out anything by Bvlgari. OMG I wont buy anything else now.

My faves are:

au te blanc (white tea)
au te vert (green tea) both are very clean smells
Omnia

They also have a Rose, and a Jasmine too I believe. You cant go wrong with anything by them.

How about Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle'?

I'm going to get a bottle myself soon. The scent a bit heavier than I'm used to (I have Dior's J'Adore and Miss Dior Chérie) but it smells delicious! Flowery, with a touch of sweetness... It will be my new 'fall/winter' perfume. ;)

My other suggestion is 'J'Adore - Dior': my favorite scent right now! I haven't met anyone who didn't like it!:yes:

L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani
L by Lolita Lempicka

I was going to suggest CKIN2U but judging from your fragrance preferences this may be too light for your liking.

Coach, J'adore Dior, MJ Blush, Coco Chance Eau Fraiche, Miss Dior Cherie, Givenchy Irresistible, Escada Moon Sparkle, Escada Pacific Paradise, Clarins Por Amour Toujours are a few of the perfumes I have currently and think smell fabulous.

All of these can be layered so it smells stronger but not over powering

I have and love flowerbomb & Infusion d'Iris... A few of my other Favs are

Chloe (Saks Exclusive)
La Prairie Silver Rain
Chanel Chance
Chanel Allure
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Bvlgari Jasmine
Jo malone Blue Agava
Hermes Kelly
Bond no 9 Scent of peace

GL with your search... Im sure I just confused you more :P