new perfume print wristlet on coach.com!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. It is sooooo cute! I love the lil' perfume bottle on it!

4. [​IMG]

5. I just bought a mini skinny and swingpack in that print today. They're so pretty!!!

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new as well?

7. I really don't know if i'm feeling that little perfume bottle on the perfume print items...

I wish they had a picture of the bags on the website!

8. I agree I'm not feeling the perfume print pouch/wristlet either. I love the perfume charm on the pouch though. Then again, I might get a different reaction once I see it in-stores. I don't trust drilldown/prototype pictures anymore. I should've learned my lesson already when I bought action figures last year, those prototype pictures can be so deceiving to me. lol. I guess I forgot. :sweatdrop:

I'm pretty sure the last two lanyards are not new, I remember seeing them on the Coach site last year. Not sure about the seahorse lanyard though.

9. The lanyards are new.. they are on the website right now. I saw the perfume wristlet at the store and it was so cute!! The interior is lavender and it has a pocket on the inside I believe.
    :smile:

10. Oh, okay, thanks Taralindsey. I'm so dumb.

11. I really like the wristlet! I want itttt. And the seahorse. Adorable.

12. i LOVE the new wristlet but it's too similar to the one that i got last year, i love the little perfume bottle, i love that it's clear!

13. My daughter was admiring this one at the store last weekend. The little change purse pockets on the side are really cute. She liked the watercolor one more, though. I thought this one was the cutest thing!

14. That is kinda cute!!!

15. That wristlet was on ebay the other day! I didnt know if it was real but I really loved that print!!!! I'm glad to see we have some purple in it, lol, of course, right?!?

I cant wait to see what other bags come out with that print!!! well, at least i HOPE something does!!