New perforated brooked in outlets?

AhCapp

@ Whimsical Lane
O.G.
Jul 22, 2009
Hi,

I wonder if anyone has seen this new perforated brooke out at the outlets now. I am keen to know how is this brooke like compared to the boutique version. It looks exactly the same to me, but I wonder how about the leather.

Anyone has any feedback? Thank you!

Picture borrowed from ebay seller (not my auction):

DSCF2106.jpg

I saw them today. I think the leather is a bit stiff and the perforations are not quite as deep, if that makes sense. I still thought they were cute, but I didn't see a color that was right for me. Got 2 other MFF bags, though, so I have no problem with them.

I saw them today. I think the leather is a bit stiff and the perforations are not quite as deep, if that makes sense. I still thought they were cute, but I didn't see a color that was right for me. Got 2 other MFF bags, though, so I have no problem with them.

Thank you for your feedback.

From the pics I saw, the leather doesn't look as soft as that from the original Brooke collection. I have been wanting to get a Brooke for my collection so was considering this one.

I don't mind MFF bag, I LOVE my MFF zoe. =) Just that If the leather for this Brooke is too stiff, the style of the bag might change.

I bought the white one today. Even the matching wallet. Which I wish I would of just bought another bag. I love it so much. I dont own a Brooke but I did look at them at the fp store and almost bought a olive looking one. The size is the same. The leather is so soft on mine not stiff at all. I had a hard time picking between white or the mushroom color. I can post pictures tomorrow if you'd like. Oh the sales lady who helped me said the mushroom (not sure is that is the exact name) and white were almost gone. She also said they just set them out yesterday and couldnt believe how fast. Now I know sometimes they have some in the back but on the floor they had a lot of pink and black. Not many of the others.

Oh Wow, I would love to take a look. =) Thank you!

Mushroom? I wonder if it will be the same as my MFF mushroom zoe?

Do you mind letting me know how much is it at the outlet after all the discount? And the wallet too?The ones selling on ebay is close to US$200! *horrified* I don't stay in the states, so i will need to scout around for one from ebay.

I think this must be a matter of taste. Some do not care for the MFF Ashley's, but I really like mine and I think the leather is awesome. I got a Carly yesterday and it is also very soft. Perhaps it is the structure of the Brooke that gave me the perception of stiffness?

It's also possible that the one you handled was stiffer (since leather is natural it can have some variation), but that didn't seem to be the norm after handling a few of them.

A friend just forwarded an email featuring the MFF Brooke along with the 30% coupon....the coupon expires on the 8th, and, unfortunately, I am tied up and cannot make the 3 hour drive to my outlet...but I would be buying tons of these! I love the Brooke purses...have a boutique one in eggplant...would definitely be purchasing one that is perforated...hope they still have them in stock in a few weeks!