New perforated brooked in outlets?

A friend just forwarded an email featuring the MFF Brooke along with the 30% coupon....the coupon expires on the 8th, and, unfortunately, I am tied up and cannot make the 3 hour drive to my outlet...but I would be buying tons of these! I love the Brooke purses...have a boutique one in eggplant...would definitely be purchasing one that is perforated...hope they still have them in stock in a few weeks!
You could do a "charge hold" to take advantage of the 30% in case it's not renewed after Sunday. You have two weeks to pick up the bag; however, I had one instance when I absolutely couldn't get there in the two week window and the manager at the outlet agreed to hold it a few extra days for me to get there.

Oh Wow, I would love to take a look. =) Thank you!

Mushroom? I wonder if it will be the same as my MFF mushroom zoe?

Do you mind letting me know how much is it at the outlet after all the discount? And the wallet too?The ones selling on ebay is close to US$200! *horrified* I don't stay in the states, so i will need to scout around for one from ebay.
On the 30% off factory coupon the price dispalyed for the mmf Brooke is $209 and th ematching zip around wallet it $129. I don't know if these prices include the 30% off or not (my guess is no, but it is only a guess)
I have not seen these in real life but the images of them look awesome. I have a boutique Brooke and I love it. It is a very floppy bag that has a great slouch to it. Haveing a thicker not as smoochy leather could be a bonus if you like your bags to have a bit more structure.

On the 30% off factory coupon the price dispalyed for the mmf Brooke is $209 and th ematching zip around wallet it $129. I don't know if these prices include the 30% off or not (my guess is no, but it is only a guess)
I have not seen these in real life but the images of them look awesome. I have a boutique Brooke and I love it. It is a very floppy bag that has a great slouch to it. Haveing a thicker not as smoochy leather could be a bonus if you like your bags to have a bit more structure.

PellKell, I am heading down tonight so I hope we have a great selection :smile:. I missed out on the boutique Brookes so I am hoping these are a good size and not the smaller ones!

I saw them today and I thought the leather was really soft! I think they are really pretty too! :smile:

ETA: I normally dont go for MFF stuff but I bought an Ashley a couple weeks ago and the leather on there is really soft too! I think Coach may be stepping its game up in the MFF department! :smile:

Last edited:
I saw these IRL today!!! I was SHOCKED and had to look inside at the creed to see if it was MFF!!! The leather is nice and soft, and the bag seems really nice! It came in a gray color, white, and a peach/salmon.....VERY pretty!!!!

I saw these IRL today!!! I was SHOCKED and had to look inside at the creed to see if it was MFF!!! The leather is nice and soft, and the bag seems really nice! It came in a gray color, white, and a peach/salmon.....VERY pretty!!!!

I had the same "no way is this MFF!" reaction. These are extremely nice in person and I was bummed it was a bit too small to hold my iPad (which is huge in it's case).

Hello, I bought one today (off white?) very soft in my opinion, I love this bag:biggrin: it is truly hard to believe it's MFF! It came to $150 before tax, can't beat that! Hope this helps...