new pepper fob?

OMG! I just saw a new like gold pepper fob and I think I saw it on dawnqueen's avatar? When that one is coming out?? I want it!!!
I've been told late July so far:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 92763_svgd_a0.jpg
    92763_svgd_a0.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 478
I ordered one when they were on the facebook pre-sale for that one night. The backorder email says it will be available to ship to me on July 12th.

Here's the info:

POPPY CHAN GOLDY HEART CHARM
price: $58.00
style: 92763
color: SV/GOLD

I just ordered this tonight, it didn't say anything about being backordered..it just said it was in stock. If it say's 'in stock' does that mean it can still be on backorder? The email said my estimated delivery date was Jul 2! Thanks

Help! Went to my local boutique to buy a goldy charm keyfob - and the SA told me they were all out?! She could not order it online and even called Jax and they told her they were sold out . She said she saw 100 in stores across the US but she cannot get it for me?
What's crazy is that it's still on the website and says 'in stock'. Should I try and order one online? Bummer part is if I do that I have to pay shipping where as I would have gotten it for free in the store if they ordered for me. :sad: I'm so bummed! I just saw this charm online the other day and now it's already sold out?! I'm too slow!