New Pegase size

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody!

Pegase:sizes 50-60-70 are discontinued!
    Launching(in May) New Pegase sizes:45-55-65.
    45-55 are accepted in cabin:tup:

2. Ooh, thanks for the info! I was wondering if it could fit in the cabin or not. :yes:

3. 65 won't fit in the cabin?

4. The 65 won't fit because it'll be too long. The 55 would be perfect. It's either that or if it were me purchasing, the Eole 50.

5. But the 55 is smaller than the 60 which IS cabin sized right? So should I go buy a 60 if I want one before it gets discontinued?

6. :confused1: i guess so!

7. whoa...
    that's good, thanks for the info!

8. Thanks for the heads up ! I guess I better hold off on my buying till then ! :graucho:

9. It depends on the carry-on policies of the airline you're on. Example: Continental Airlines limits carry-ons to: 45 linear inches or 115 cm (L + W + H). Good luck!

10. That was my exact same question when I read the OP's thread. Isn't the 60 comply to fit in a cabin? I might have to get one asap as well.

11. So the airlines will no longer accept a 60 Pegase in-cabin ???

12. They still do .. or now ... but with everything else they've been removing from their offering, it wouldn't surprise me if they started "shrinking" the siz of what's allowed in the cabin

13. does anyone know what the dimensions are for the new pegase 65?

thanks

14. How interesting. I would love a Pegase in Vernis, Vert Tonic or Bleu Galatic! Though I worry the 50 will be too small for me.

15. I would want a 55 in Vernis as well. Maybe in the new bleu nuit. If that happens.