New Pedro Garcias! Yay or Nay?

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Ok ladies, please help decide if I should keep these or not. I posted these shoes on another forum and most people didn't like them. But they're on sale at Saks and I couldn't resist. Here's the problem, they're slingbacks, but the have NO ELASTIC in the back. And my DH says they make my feet look wider (see last pic). I've always wanted these shoes, but if they look horrible on me I won't keep them. Please tell me honestly what you think about them!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00407.JPG
    DSC00407.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC00409.JPG
    DSC00409.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC00411.JPG
    DSC00411.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 188
i dont like them at all...and just because they are on sale doesn't mean you should get them ( i mean that about anything on sale) some people will buy something just because it's on sale they might think the item is just it's ok but they can't pass up the price

Honestly....they do make your feet look wide. I hate saying bad things :crybaby:
I would return them. I saw a bunch of other cute things at Saks the other day. :P

I'm a big fan of his d'Orsay Dior pump ....I am also not feeling this style as much
I'd say save the funds for something else you are in love with and make you feel fabulous and fit you right

The fit looks really poor which means they could give you problems. If you are even questioning whether to keep them then they should be going back

as such they are not bad but they are gaping - that is just poor fit, not really making your feet wide. poor fit in shoes is not good IMO, and it makes shoes look cheap.

you know lots of celebs wear shoes that seem either too small or too big - and you just wonder why they spend all this cash if they can't get properly fitting shoes???

I would send them back, just for that reason.

Thanks for all your advice! I am gonna return them today! I usually love or hate shoes right away. But on these I was unsure because I had been eyeing them for a while. However, the fit is really weird. The toe is really narrow, they're gaping on the sides, and there's no elastic in tha back. So, I'll save $250!
Thanks again ladies!

p.s. lara-I see a lot of celebrities wearing shoes that are way too big! And I really hate it!