New Patent Jumbo and other goodies

Gorgeous stuff!! Did you get the pearl necklace recently, and if so, which Chanel did you get it from? I thought about getting it for too long and now it's all sold out in New York, but I haven't given up hope- it's so beautiful!

Gorgeous stuff!! Did you get the pearl necklace recently, and if so, which Chanel did you get it from? I thought about getting it for too long and now it's all sold out in New York, but I haven't given up hope- it's so beautiful!

I did get the pearl necklace recently, but when my SA looked it up on the computer, she said I was getting the last one. I bought it through the boutique in Tyson's Corner, VA, and it was shipped from Hawaii. Maybe you could track one down at a Nieman Marcus or Sak's. Here's the item #: A33389Y02045.

I did get the pearl necklace recently, but when my SA looked it up on the computer, she said I was getting the last one. I bought it through the boutique in Tyson's Corner, VA, and it was shipped from Hawaii. Maybe you could track one down at a Nieman Marcus or Sak's. Here's the item #: A33389Y02045.

Thanks for the info! I will keep my fingers crossed and see if I can find it. If not, I'm sure I'll find something else I want soon enough...

Tammy I love everything. Love the distressed patent so much more than smooth patent. That phone case is so cool, I love mine too - it's perfect for shopping, just put in some cash, a few CC's, my slim phone, car keys, and lipgloss and off I go.:choochoo: