New Patchwork Denim Coming to Outlets

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
While I was in the Vacaville Outlet today, they showed me the new denim that's coming to the factory stores this month. It looks just like the boutique bags from, I believe, last summer - the Ergo ones and I think they did a Carly too -the cute denim patchwork with the little embroidered flowers on it. They have a ton of pieces coming out - Ergos, Hamptons, accessories, etc. I didn't get the exact date it will be on the floor, but I got the feeling it would be before or by Memorial weekend. I also didn't check prices as I was in a bit of a hurry.

Cool, thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to the new floorset! I often visit this Outlet from time to time, so it's great to hear that they're coming out with something new. I cannot wait to see what kinds of Hamptons and Ergos are going to come out. Thanks so much!

Very nice - I was in a hurry so didn't really look at what bag styles/sizes this will be in - if anyone knows, can you post which large bags this is going to be in please. I know it's in the Ergos, but I didn't check to see which sizes - I'm hoping the Large Tote and/or Large Hobo. I'm also hoping for a makeup bag - I think I saw one.

Okay - couldn't help myself - I called Vacaville and they have the new denim on the floor already. I only asked about a couple of bags so not sure what all they have - they do have the Lg. Ergo Hobo and it's $307 and they have a Hamptons Flat Satchel that's $298. No makeup bags yet.

Floorset is out at Leesburg, VA and Hagerstown, MD.
Looked for but did not see any cosmetic pouches that were new, just the previous ones that have been available for a while.

I went to the Gilroy outlet on Saturday - boy, is that a huge store! They had a ton of the patchwork - it's the same as the one from last summer, but they reissued it for Factory (at least I think that's the deal on it). The prices are still fairly high even with the 20% off. They have it in denim and khaki and I saw Lg. Ergo Hobo, Med. Ergo Tote, Med. Carly, Med. Duffle, small zip around wallet and Wristlets.