New Patchwork Denim Coming to Outlets

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
While I was in the Vacaville Outlet today, they showed me the new denim that's coming to the factory stores this month. It looks just like the boutique bags from, I believe, last summer - the Ergo ones and I think they did a Carly too -the cute denim patchwork with the little embroidered flowers on it. They have a ton of pieces coming out - Ergos, Hamptons, accessories, etc. I didn't get the exact date it will be on the floor, but I got the feeling it would be before or by Memorial weekend. I also didn't check prices as I was in a bit of a hurry.

edanna

~*One Wild Night*~
Apr 29, 2008
Cool, thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to the new floorset! I often visit this Outlet from time to time, so it's great to hear that they're coming out with something new. I cannot wait to see what kinds of Hamptons and Ergos are going to come out. Thanks so much!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Very nice - I was in a hurry so didn't really look at what bag styles/sizes this will be in - if anyone knows, can you post which large bags this is going to be in please. I know it's in the Ergos, but I didn't check to see which sizes - I'm hoping the Large Tote and/or Large Hobo. I'm also hoping for a makeup bag - I think I saw one.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Okay - couldn't help myself - I called Vacaville and they have the new denim on the floor already. I only asked about a couple of bags so not sure what all they have - they do have the Lg. Ergo Hobo and it's $307 and they have a Hamptons Flat Satchel that's $298. No makeup bags yet.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I went to the Gilroy outlet on Saturday - boy, is that a huge store! They had a ton of the patchwork - it's the same as the one from last summer, but they reissued it for Factory (at least I think that's the deal on it). The prices are still fairly high even with the 20% off. They have it in denim and khaki and I saw Lg. Ergo Hobo, Med. Ergo Tote, Med. Carly, Med. Duffle, small zip around wallet and Wristlets.