New " Paris Bombay" !!

I heard that this may be a better option for work and travel. I'll check it out and compare to the jpg shoulder birkin. The shoulder birkin is 42cm which is too wide/big for me. This may be a better option and probably lighter since it does not have as much hardware as the birkin.... we shall see....

I really am liking this!! Another nice shoulder option!

teswa: what is the price of this bag? thx!

I had to look at my Amex statement (because I never look when I sign the slip -- too scary). The new P-B was $5600. It's especially good as a tote -- or would double as purse/briefcase for those who hate the "briefcase" look. I heard from my SA that there would be a number coming in so I anticipate that there will be reasonable availability.

I bought one -- it is functional because it holds more than a birkin 35, and the clemence leather makes it smooshy and supple. Unless you're wearing a heavy coat, the straps fit over your shoulder.

Just bought one, too. I agree...very functional and comfortable. Holds so much!!!

I like the look of this...would love to see action pix and/or would love to see it IRL. As much as I like the look of handbags, I am always trying to sling bags over my shoulder to free up my hands!

I really love my new Paris Bombay. It's really a great work and travel bag. It has so much room and also much lighter than my 35 birkin. I've been able to wear this bag over my shoulder even with a winter coat on. I also like the fact that since it's clemence, it will become slouchy over time. I've even used it as a diaper bag on the weekends when I'm out with dd.

attachment.php
attachment.php