New pandora with studs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396973362.857034.jpg
    I have been stalking this bag since I saw it on bragmybag a few months ago.
    Just got a text from my SA at BG that it just arrived in the store and it's on its way to me...
    This is my third pandora, I love the casual style of this bag!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

2. Very cool! U may be the first tpfr to get one. Alessandr Ambrosio looks fab with hers. Pls share pix when she arrives.

3. Cool bag....love it!

4. Wow! Nice! :smile:

5. cool. I like the color, black and sexy!:tup:

6. Gorgeous! I saw one on SSENSE and one at Holts - very nice! Love the details:biggrin:
    Did you get it yet?

7. Very cool pandora. Mod pic soon? :smile:

8. That is a sexy bag! I love it. What kind of leather is that? It looks smoother than my goat and its definitely not Pepe.

9. I'm not OP but I believe it's calfskin. I saw this bag in the nude color and I really, really like it.

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399842852.272900.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399843199.081223.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399843199.081223.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399843264.380208.jpg
    Here are a couple of pictures. I love love love this bag. I use my pandoras more than any other style of bag I own because they are comfortable, stylish without trying to hard, and tough. It's the only bag that I don't baby. I like this one more than my sugar leather and pepe because the leather is so soft and luxurious feeling and the large hardware gives it a little bit of an edge.

11. It looks awesome! Do the bolts weigh the top down in weird ways or make the bag a lot heavier than the pandora w/o them?

12. ^ i was thinking about the same thing too does it make the bag heavier bcoz of the studs? Still the studs adds a punky and edgy vibe and it look awesome on you

13. I don't think it's any heavier than my normal ones. Maybe a few ounces but not enough to notice.

14. looks great!!