new paddington style!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i found this on LVR and i've never seen it anywhere before - it's brand new for S/S 06!

[​IMG]

what can i say, i LOVE it. great color, too. hadn't seen the grey yet. and LVR's paddys are a good bit cheaper than NAP or NM, too, but i've heard from everyone that they're legit, so i may be giving one a new home after my christmas gifts are paid off!

2. I don't really like this style. Looks like a cross between Luella and the paddy. :suspiciou

3. It's the Paddington for S&M lovers.

4. I'll be the oddball here and say that I do like it.:p

5. i'm a dope, i wasn't paying attention and put this in the category of the previous thread i was reading - can we get a move, Vlad?

6. :lol:

I like that color. I'm not crazy about this one, but that's the same way I felt about the paddington at first, and it ended up growing on me.

7. hmmm, don't really like it. it does look too busy and too huge!

8. I don't really care for that one, but it kind of looks like a Jimmy Choo bag I have. Oddly enough people call that my S&M bag :lol:

9. lol it's ok that no one likes it, more for me!

10. I like it. If I'm not mistaken, the hardware now matches the zipper? Tha's a plus for me.

11. Monstrous!! That's a weekender.

12. I like the model but in another colour.

13. Oooh, it's big! :love: I like the color, but I am not crazy about the buckles and the excessive stud accents.:weird:

Speaking of studs, I hope it disappears in 2006. It's an overkill!

Amanda, what is LVR?

14. MOVED!

And I kind of like this bag. Chunky but cute all at the same time. I'd love to see one in person

15. I would love it if it were a baby size. A little too big for me.